Moscone Convention Center, San Francisco, CA
Features Tens of thousands of unique specialty foods from all over the U.S. and the world, plus culinary superstars and Fresh ideas to take home and put to work for you.
- Discover the hottest new products, producers, and trends at the 2017 Winter Fancy Food Show.
- Network with more than 33,000 industry professionals and tastemakers.
- Show Hours
- Sunday, January 22, 2017: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.*
- Monday, January 23, 2017: Show Open 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.*
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017: Show Open 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.*
* The Gateway Ballroom open early at 9:30 a.m. each day
In addition to its bustling exhibit halls, the Fancy Food Shows are host to the specialty food world’s leading networking and educational events. Learn from our industry’s thought leaders by attending our Educational Programs; meet one-on-one with exhibitors as part of our Key Buyer Program; and stay up-to-date on the latest trends and discover new business ideas at events throughout the Show.
The Fancy Food Show presents educational seminars and talks by industry leaders addressing the latest trends, cutting-edge innovations, and the business of specialty food.
The Fancy Food Show creates opportunities for buyers to discover innovative products in targeted showcases.